Friday, October 15, 2010

E-bug & the Twinkies

As most of you know, my very first portrait subject was my little cousin, Ethan. His baby blue eyes captured my heart and I've been trying to do them justice in photographs ever since. He's 6 years old now and I really can't believe how fast he's growing up. E and I don't get to spend as much time together as we used to, so any opportunity I have to take him and camera out is more than cherished.
Yesterday, after E "helped" me out with little Braxton's Fall photo shoot, I decided to take him and his buddy Mickey out for their own mini session. Brandon and I brought Mickey Mouse back from our honeymoon in Disney World and E loves him. And that really makes my heart smile :).


Two other pairs of baby blues that my camera LOVES are my other little cousins, Hayden and Landon. As a surprise for their mom, their Maw-Maw and I took the Twinkies out for a shoot this morning in their "cool dude" black hats.
These two never fail to crack me up! They're like the two best friends who say "I love you" by throwing grass in each other's faces. LOL They're still not too sure about me and my camera, but every once and a while they can be tricked into a smile :). I hope you like these, Lissa! I love your little Twinkies and I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment