Thursday, December 6, 2012

Welcome to the world, Hatcher!

In the almost 5 years that I've been a photographer, I have been blessed to photograph countless babies. I really shouldn't have favorites, but I have to be honest. This little guy is special.
His name is Hatcher Everette Johnson. He was born Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 5:38 p.m. He weighs 6 pounds, is 19 3/4 inches long, and is my honorary nephew.
 
 
Hatcher's mom and dad are two of my very best friends. They are so close to my husband and I, that we consider them to be more like our siblings than just our friends. We are not related, but we are family. So naturally, when it was time for their son to greet the world, we were right there on the other side of the glass. And of course, Aunt Miranda had her camera ready! :)
 
 
Proud Daddy!
 




 
Hatcher and his Mimi



Big brother Cody


Happy new Mommy :)





His other honorary aunts couldn't wait to see him either!

Uncle Brandon :)


And Aunt Miranda!

 
Welcome to the world, Hatcher. You may not know it yet, but you are the luckiest kid on earth. You are more loved than you will ever know.
Oh, and a little word of warning... You better get used to the camera! ;)


The brand new, happy family!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment