Monday, July 15, 2013

Welcome to the world, Bella!

This afternoon, I became an honorary aunt for the second time! Meet Bella Kate Harper, born on Monday, July 15, 2013 at 3:41 p.m. She weighs 6 lbs. 3 oz., is 19 inches long, and is the best birthday present I've ever gotten...even if she is just a few days early ;).
 

Bella's mom is my oldest and best friend in the world. Actually, she's more like my big sister. We've been best friends our entire lives, and I've looked up to her for every crazy moment of growing up. I'm so excited for her to start this new beautiful chapter of her life, and am so honored that I was there to capture the very beginning...

I happened to take a photo of the clock at the exact same time that Bella was born.... Goosebumps!











Aunt Miranda, again!!


 
 
 
I could say that we're all going to try not to spoil her too much, but we all know that's nowhere close to the truth ;). Miss Bella, you are one blessed little girl! And lucky for your Aunt Miranda, you already seem to love the camera!



No comments:

Post a Comment