Monday, May 9, 2016

Adventures in Disneyland

     Hello my loves! The Imagination Photography webspace has been quiet this past week while I've been off soaring over Neverland with Mickey, but now it's Monday and I'm back to work. Sessions begin again tomorrow, but for now I though I'd share with you some of my latest images from the happiest place on earth.
All of these images were captured at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.

Paradise Pier, Disney's California Adventure

World of Color nightly show at Disney's California Adventure

Mad Tea Party attraction with a view of the Matterhorn

"Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!"
Pirates of the Caribbean, Disneyland park

The famous Hatbox Ghost brought back for the 60th anniversary.
Haunted Mansion, Disneyland park

It's amazing to think that all this sprung from the imagination of one man. Everyone told Walt he was crazy for wanting to build a theme park, but he followed his dreams anyway. His story is an amazing tale, and one that inspires me daily. I don't know that I would've had the courage to chase my dreams if Walt hadn't chased his.

New Orleans Squre, Disneyland Park

Mark Twain Riverboat, Disneyland park

Fantasy Faire Courtyard, Disneyland park

Sleeping Beauty Castle, Disneyland park

That lamp in the upper window is my favorite thing in all of Disneyland. Walt had a personal apartment above the fire station at the beginning of Main St. When he was alive, he would light the lamp in the window so cast members (Disney employees) would know he was in the park. After his death, the lamp has remained glowing as a reminder that Walt will always be in our hearts and always watching.

Disneyland Forever is hands down the BEST firework show I've ever seen!
     I hope you've enjoyed these! You can see more of my Disney photography on my Flickr page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/imaginationphotog/. See ya real soon!

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment