Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Day!!... Or week, rather :)

Like most of the rest of North Alabama, I've been "snowed in" for the better part of this week. OK, I wasn't really snowed in completely. You know I couldn't resist a photo opprotunity like this! Yesterday, I had a "Photo Day." I really wanted to get some shots of Bucks Pocket, but even I wasn't about to attempt that little drive after I saw the road... or ice ramp, I should say. I did, however, make it down to High Falls. I also took some shots around my house and around my parents' place. I just thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you guys. If the snow sticks around until Saturday, I may have some snow portraits to show you :). I hope you all have had as much fun as I have with the white stuff!

This is the view from the bridge at High Falls.

And this is the actual bridge. This is one of my favorite photo spots, and it was gorgeous in the snow!

High Falls :)




The view of Town Creek from the Chigger Hill Bridge.
This barn might look familiar to some of you. I did a shoot here back in the Fall. It's right down the road from my house and is gorgeous right now!

This is the road between Point Rock and Bucks Pocket. I've always loved the way the trees hang over this road. It's even more beautiful in the snow.

This is actually one of the shrubs in front of my house. It's true, I'll take a picture of anything :). LOL

And this is my favorite shot. That's my wonderful Brandon walking down our road on Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment