Monday, April 28, 2014

New Wedding Packages and Pricing

     A few months ago, I announced that I would be severely limiting the number of weddings that I will photograph per year. I promised that this decision would bring wonderful things to Imagination Photography, and I'm happy to say that it already has!
     I am so excited to announce that beginning in 2015, Alecia Clark (Clark Photography) will join me as my official second shooter for all weddings! Alecia has already worked a wedding with me, and I was blown away at what an amazing job she did. I'm certain she will make the wedding day experience that much more special for all our brides and grooms.

     Adding another professional photographer to our wedding staff has called for changes to our wedding packages and pricing. I have listened to what many of my former and future wedding clients have most desired and created new packages to include these most popular elements.

     As before, a $200 deposit and contract is required for every wedding. The remaining balance is due the day of the wedding. The basic coverage now includes two professional photographers for up to six hours the day of the wedding, a disc of your finished images with print release, and a custom designed Wedding Storybook. Upgrade to the Deluxe Package to include your choice of either an engagement session or bridal session (with disc). For those who want both, the Elite Package includes everything in the Basic, plus an engagement session with disc, and a bridal session with disc.
     You can add extra elements to customize your package:

  • Custom designed invitations are available at a slightly discounted price to wedding clients. These invitations are size 5x7, double-sided, and printed on durable photo cardstock. They are available in packs of 25 with envelopes.
  • Our Wall Art Collection is also offered at a discounted price for wedding clients only. It includes 3 canvas gallery wraps: one 20x30, and two 16x20s.
  • Additional Wedding Storybooks can be purchased for $90 each. These storybooks are hardback, custom designed photo books filled with up to 150 of your favorite images. They make great gifts for parents and grandparents.
     These package and pricing changes apply to all weddings booked after today's date (meaning contract signed and deposit paid). We are currently completely booked for weddings in 2014, but are accepting bookings for 2015 weddings. Because we are taking a VERY limited number of bookings, these spots will be gone quickly. I cannot stress enough how important it is to book your wedding photographer as soon as possible, especially if you are getting married in April, May, June, or October. These are the busiest months for weddings and photographers in general.
     I want to thank you all so much for your wonderful support and recommendations! I have so many new clients come to me for their biggest milestones because of your sweet words. Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!

P.S. Be sure to check out Alecia's work at her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/clarkphotography
Head on over and show her some love! You're going to LOVE what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment